• Dimethyl Carbonate •DMC • Carbonic Acid Dimethyl Ester
• CAS No. : 616-38-6 EINECS No.: 210-478-4 Molecular Formula: C3H6O3
Dimethyl Carbonate is a clear, colorless liquid with a pleasant odor.
Dimethyl Carbonate is used in a wide range of applications, including:
• DMC has shown promise in Auto refinish and concrete coatings with its favorable solubility, odor, evaporation rate and economic profiles
• Industrial coatings for coating parts and architectural components at factories have shown similar appeal.
• Also used in traffic paints, steel drum linings, floor coatings and architectural coatings MEK and TBAC replacement
• A novel type of low toxicity solvents and can substitute solvent such as toluene, xylene, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone or butanone in paints and adhesive industry.
• It can be used for synthesizing polycarbonate, diphenyl carbonate, and isocyanate and so on.
• In the field of medicine, it can be for the synthesis of anti-infective drugs, anti-inflammatory medicines, vitamin-class medicines and central nervous system drugs.
• In the field of pesticides, it can be mainly used for the production of methyl isocyanate, thereby producing some carbamate drugs, pesticides (anisole).
•It can be used as gasoline additives and lithium battery electrolyte and so on.
• 200 KG/Steel drum; 25 MT/ISO tank; 30 MT/Tanker
Unite of Measure
Acidity (As Acetic acid)
Specific Gravity 20 ℃
Colorless& transparent liquild
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.